Guys, would you stay with your friends with benefits if you got her pregnant?

The title says it all
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a valid question for me.

I don't do casual. I never did.
    In that circumstance only two outcomes could have occurred for me.

1) you would have been my girlfriend -- in which case, staying would be both desireable and honorable

OR

2) we would not be together -- in which case, we'd also not be having sex

(The question is moot for me as I am happily married.)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I couldn't have it on my conscience to just leave the situation. I'd definitely be involved

I just doubt I'd immediately see her more than a friends with benefits. friends with benefits means I just wanted sex, a kid changes my perspective as far as being a dad, but I'm just not sure it would somehow cause me to develop feelings for her.

I'd still give it a chance. But I'm not sure it would play out in such ideal fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd help financially support the kid but I'm not staying with someone I'm not in love with. I really hope scientists finish the male birth control pill soon. The world would be a better place with less unwanted pregnancies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't get a girl pregnant unless I was married to her because I'm not that stupid and irresponsible. In your situation, I'd stay with her because making sure the child has a good life is my responsibility even if I don't want kids yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, she's good enough to be my friend and there's enough attraction to have sex. Yeah, I would marry her. I can spend the rest of my life with her, doesn't sound half bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends. If it was a friends with benefits that I didn't like that much, then no. If it was one that I really liked, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • This doesn't apply to me and never will. I just want to see what other people say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, probably not. really hard question I hope this doesn't happen to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think in that case, kid needs to go to adoption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pregnancy is beautiful and a turn on

0|1
    1|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes