Have you gotten into someone that you were not attracted to at first?

Attraction can grow over time. More so with women with men. I met this girl who we really clicked. But i do not find her attractive. Does anyone have any stories of themselves not being attracted to a person when they first met and then they did?

8532

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad wasn't attracted to his 5 year girlfriend initially because she was plus sized and he had never been into plus sized women. But over time, he began to actually prefer plus sized women. Lol.

I personally have fallen for a guy I didn't think was all that, because once I got to know him the more attractive he became to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah this happened to me once. I really enjoyed that actually. One moment you only see her as a friend, then all of sudden she just becomes this ray of sunshine to you.