Would it be a cute love story if YOU got back together with YOUR first love?

Would it be a better love story if you happened to fall back in love with your first instead of being with your current SO?
Wuzzup gaggers

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, I can tell you much but only can I give you the information you want to know. Like for instance, because so much time grew between you and a first love, how could you go back? Wasn't that in the past? If it didn't last then, how would it last now? Now that so much time has come between you, and you have matured? It would be an adorable love story, one that would bring tears to my eyes... but I think I have cried enough over my first love. I hate to be so negative, but this is how I feel in general. I couldn't do it. And I couldn't because so much pain was expressed, now that I am with someone new who makes me feel like an absolute queen, I couldn't go back, I could never go back because I would have to trust all over again--and actually that's the worst part because you couldn't trust them then. :"(

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no. I wouldn't even want to entertain the idea.