Girls, Would it be weird if you found out a guy you had been dating and really liked a lot owned guns? Would you break up with him?

Let's say he has them for protection/hunting and he has them properly stored and is always extremely careful when handling them.
He's just a normal guy. Not a huge NRA guy or one of those open carry everywhere types.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... no?

I also own guns. It's not like I go around waving them around all the time. I probably have more guns in my house than he has in his. Wouldn't be alarmed at all.