Will you date someone even if you found out?

That the guy was super hairy bodied? Thick dark black carpet covering his whole body.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• looks rnt everything... even the personality matters... to me at least more than looks the personality matters... n someone should love u for who u r n not anyone else bcoz that would be a contract not love... plus when u become old its not like ull remain hot so maybe if ur relationship lasts do u think that that person will still be wit u when u age... hope i helped

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But looking like a gorilla furry isn't even appealing a bit, can you even look at such a man shirtless forget touching, kissing and getting intimate with a man growing gorilla fur.

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm why not get some hair clippers and just trim that shit every week? And I guess not since I've yet to see a girl like that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was gonna say the same thing. A hundred dollar pair of clippers and five minutes a week solves this issue.

• @DodgersGM hahahahahh tell my #Waifus that "your #Hubby needs his ass beat for his crimes against the GAG community" for me LOL @Charismatic110 I've done it again

• Lol hey, it comes with the territory!