Why white guys still dating white girls?

Now it's clear that white women don't like white men
Every white women appear to like white men till they find man of other races
So why white men still tend to date someone how don't like them

I want to hear about this from guys and
And for girls why you don't like your white men?

1721

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I put miracle whip on my wonder bread.

• Um you probably mean American White girls. I like all races and are attracted go all, it's like going for a brunette blonde or ginger for me it's whatever suits them they can be good looking in different ways and pulls off styles that may look ridiculous on another race. Personality Is always more important. Most white Irish guys I know of don't really care race wise either.

• but most white women are with white men! most races stick to their own in the end. some dont and thats okay. dont worry about them. they are living their lives and you are living yours.

• I like white guys, and I'm white. Their personality is more important, no matter the color of their skin.

• I think this question is pretty dull. We all have different preferences. I think more multi racial children are being born though because racial barriers are being broken down more these days. So I don't think its that they don't like them, its just its more acceptable to love people different from you today than back in the day so we see people branching out, not just excluding I think. I'm multi racial and I would go for anybody if they are attractive to me both mentally and physically I could give a rats ass what they are but id always respect it.

• There are plenty of white girls that date white guys. But who cares if they don't? That's their choice, and none of your concern.

• Got dumped by a white girl did you?

• Not at all i just notice that i search what i notice have conversation with older white women and friends i find it completly true

• Where I live it's not true. What I see most people dating there own kind. IE whites on whites Asians with Asians & so on.

• Stop generalizing please.

I'm white and I prefer white men, just not the whiny ones like you.

• I personally only date white guys and I'm white but I've never heard this

• i seem to be not true because i make apoll and the result is more70% for white guys

• Because its not illegal!

• Show more from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 20

• I think your entirely wrong. I dont even know where to. begin, except by saying a lot pf white girls like white men

• I expect that every guy will say that but what we search this problem statics say white in america will be minority soon
      Girls speake all the time about how sexy is black men and hisbanic some speak about Asian guys how all of this come if am not true !!!

• firstly, I'm like you don't live in america, or at least English is not your first language. Second yes I'm sure certain girls like black men, or Asian men. however I know plenty of white girls who are attracted to white men. so I don't think your opinion of white girls are no longer attracted to white men is valid. why don't you do a poll on this site, asking what race white girls are attracted to.

• Yes what you think is right :-D
      And ok i will do apoll

• I don't think that's at all accurate. Most couples I see are still of the same race. There are a lot more interracial couples these days, however, and I can't imagine how anyone could construe that to be a bad thing. But I certainly don't think white women have abandoned dating white men.

• White men date White women because most people date within their race! Another thing what's wrong with White women dating men of other races? I'm White and I am open to dating outside of my race, in fact I am attracted to darker complexions than white skin, so live and let live I say to you!

• where on earth is it clear that white women don't like white men? do you know something that every single statistic, study and demographic doesn't

since every study still shows that intrarracial dating is still the most common form of partnering

• Every fucking racist troll posting questions obviously stupid to say the least and racist towards white people. But of course this is something unimportant for Gag, now that being anti white is trendy.

• What the hell does ethnicity have to do with dating, love, or even just sex?

• Oh you.. Does it really bother you that white women have the capacity to love nonwhite men?

• Mad that white chicks won't fuck you?

• I've never met a white woman that has had a racial preference. I'm white, and I only date white girls.

• I'm going to g to date whoever I want. White. black. Yellow. Red. Whoever

• Show more from Guys
    10