Guys, if you had no kids would you date?

A woman who had two kids already? I mean not to say the woman is bad person but should a parent be focusing on their kids instead of being in relationship? You have no kids so why settle?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Why shouldn't a woman who has children be able to date? Just because she's a mother, it doesn't mean her romantic life is over.

My girlfriend has three children, and she always puts them first, even over me. That's the way it should be, and I encourage that. I put their well being first, as well. I am not their father, nor would I try to replace him. However, he is not in the picture, so she likes having me around, as a male role model, for the children to look up to.

Having me with her provides more stability for the children, than she would be able to provide alone. They benefit from two incomes, as well as having someone that they know, and trust, for things like ball games, doctor's visits, etc. If she is unable to take them, she trusts me to do so, in her place.

If she is sick, I can care for them, in her place. If they are sick, then they have two responsible adults that they can depend on. Either one of us can stay home from school, or pick them up, while the other continues to work.

In addition, I provide her with the love and support that she wouldn't otherwise have. I make her feel like a sexy, desireable woman, rather than just a mom. She knows that she always has someone to turn to, or confide in, after a rough day. She has someone to cheer her up, to love her, and her children. A happy mother benefits them, as well.

Now, obviously, it took some time for her to be comfortable having me caring for her children, and that's the way it should be. You don't bring just anyone around your kids, until you trust that person with their lives.

There's no reason why a mother shouldn't date, though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • There's no reason why a mother shouldn't date, though." Really, are you a mother? Wow! I'm not saying she shouldn't date but wait until your kids are older. I woman with young children need to focus on them and her own life. I'm just saying. That's the problem when so many kids are getting hurt because they want any Nan around their kids.

• Let's be honest a Facebook post can say a lot. The idea behind her post is that another man will take her of her children. They question is why is she looking or wanting another man to take of her children? That is backwards right there. Especially, if she just had a bath less than 6 months ago. And you are always bringing another man around your children who can barely talk.

• Well, seeing as I don't even use Facebook, the post would mean next to nothing to me.

You asked for opinions, and I gave you mine. As in, what I would do in that situation. You seem to have your mind made up, though, no matter what anybody says, so why even ask?