Guys, Guy isn't talking to because he is afraid or something?

This guy I've never met but I am extremely attracted to, is giving me the run around. We got into because I thought he was lying to me and wasting my time. and now I want to see if he's really wanting help but doesn't know how to show it. I even sent him a video or two on kik telling him he is worth living for. One video shows the white cane I just purchased because I have night blindness and it's for use in my home. I would say more but I don't know if he views this site! Help!

1