How many times have you asked someone out and been rejected. I've asked 16 times and been rejected 16 times?

I've been asked out by a fair amount of guys, just sucks only guys i didn't ask were interested.

ohh.. i see. sorry i meant how many people have you asked out. not how many times have you asked the same person;)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Asked out? 5, all of them said yes.
    I've been rejected when approaching or showing interest, but I've never been rejected when asking out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I never asked anyone out, but I've rejected people before. I don't know the exact number though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you, but i was interested in the ratio between asking and getting rejected. not rejecting:)