Should I date this man?

OKIES... So i meet this guy, he has been really kind to me. The thing is that my family and I are christians. He has children that he's raising by himself, and raising them christian. However he considers himself atheist. This was so backwards in my head. I'm open to all opinion SOOOOO... My question is should i date this man?

• yes, date him!
  • no, dont date him!

86

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually the main obstacle to those relationships are how kids should be raised so if he doesn't care about what his kids believe in then go for it lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• how can you really date somebody that won't agree or participate in your lifestyle? as a Christian I know the lifestyle is a lot of prayer, teaching morals, beliefs, involvement in church and stuff, and I know that's pretty important for a Christian. So would it be best and make you happy to have someone basically you can't share your life with?, and whom disagrees with your lifestyle? Its be best for you to date a Christian, someone who you can share your beliefs with and have things in common for the most part.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He said that he doesn't mind that I am Christian. He will go to church and all that

• But he should be the head of the house. I'm wondering of he will be able to give me what I want in a lifestyle.