I went with my boyfriend to his office party, and he introduced me as his girlfriend, but none of his coworkers knew he had a girlfriend at all?

He introduced me as his girlfriend, and all of them were shocked he had one? Why hasn't he mentioned me to his coworkers?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really chat about my personal life with my coworkers either. Just how I am as a person. Does not at all mean I don't care about it, just to me work is work. They don't need to know if I got a new partner or not. Got enough friends outside of work for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be a private person. As Long as he introduced you as his Girlfriend, you have nothing to worry about.