As the "attractive, popular girl", how can I connect with the "attractive, popular guy"?

I would consider myself an attractive person who has always been popular with the guys. I have a nice personality and I've never had to "work" to get a guy's attention, they usually come on their own. I noticed that very attractive guys also have the same with girls. Women are attracted to them and surround in flocks. I assume they don't have trouble getting a pick from all these girls.
My assumption is that (based on my experience as the attractive girl) because you never have to work at getting the opposite sex's attention, you are spoiled and not forward or direct in telling someone you like them since they do it first. Also, because we are "friendly" and "charismatic", sometimes people are mislead and think that we like them when we don't. So how can I get into this guy's head (leave an impression) without coming across as obvious, but for him to see/ realize that I am interested and that if he is interested, he should do the same? (Keep in mind he is used to getting attention and prob. have women confess their attraction all the time). So how can I stand out in this attractive guy's mind without showing all my cards and levening out the field? I am willing to be a bit more forward, however, I don't want to "chase" anyone nor compete with girls. If a guy likes you, he should also be mature enough to come forward and show it. My other issue is that I do not want to be mislead by these "signals" that are just signs of a charismatic person and not actual interest, that's why I don't want to be too forward and say, Hey I like You when it could be that I was only given "charismatic person signals". It is probably immature, since one of us could just go to the other and say, Hey I like you, but if we are both used to playing on the same field, how can this be overcome? At the end of the day, initial stages are important. Pull or push too hard, and it's over.

Any advice attractive guys? or girls who successfully date the attractive guy?
(pref in experienced answers)
PS: This is for attractive people I already know in real life (not hypothetical). Therefore we have met and hang out in groups of friends.
Please only answer if you have experience on the matter, and are a mature person with some solid advice. I'm asking for opinion to solve the matter not an opinion on my question. Thank you.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• You do know you should just be straightforward and tell him right? Others do it and there is no shame in that, if you're as attractive as you say he is having to 'compete chase etc' with other guys to ask you upfront as well.

• That is true, you are right! Thanks for your answer! :) I guess I should have just done that. I just wanted some opinions if there was another way. But yeah, I somehow assume that not all men are as appreciative of a woman asking them out vs having to get a woman's attention. Maybe I am wrong, I don't know where I got that impression from, but thanks for the feedback!

• Ps: Just so you know, I wanted to test my assumption on whether men are less appreciative and attractive of a woman who asks them out first. Maybe that is why I wanted another way. You can find the question and answer here : girlsaskguys. com/dating/q1834839-are-men-less-appreciative-or-interested-of-women-when-the-woman