Who would you rather date if given the short description and no photo of these women?

*Just for fun*
I've made up a few different personalities who are quite different so with only that to judge on who would you rather get to know/ date?

1. The girl who is really sporty, funny, outgoing, very health conscious. LOVES routine and is trying to pursue a career in something health/fitness. Loves the gym and motivating people to be the best versions of themselves

Or

2. A girl who is all about photography, fashion and writing, an ambitious, love filled, smart kind-hearted dreamer who follows a creative career path and will try anything once. She loves to create things and will stop at nothing to reach her goals

Or

3. A classy, level-headed girl who is always thinking about business and a bit of workaholic who is also very smart and a great communicator but also knows how to have fun. She's smart and is always down for a business idea

Or finally

4. The girl who doesn't think about the future or really cares about it she just goes with the flow getting jobs where she can but often opening her heart up to many people and experiencing new places. She is friendly and very artistic but doesn't like routine.
  • 1.
  • 2.
  • 3.
    Vote C
  • 4.
    Vote D

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Photography is a hobby of mine so I'll take # 2.
    I wouldn't be compatible with 1,3 and 4.
    1 - I don't work out that often and dislike routine.
    3 - I need someone that's available
    4 - She seems more like a friend with benefits than a relationship type since I'd get tired of her instability pretty quickly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl 2 and 4 sound like fun loving girls that you could have adventures with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE