What are qualities a man looks for in a women?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminine, very confident and secure, straight forward, sense if humor and playful, fit, ambitious, compassionate

What Guys Said 18

• the first thing is of course the looks, if you want to admit it or not...
    2nd for me would be the way of speaking and at the same time i could calculate how smart she is (wanna find someone on my level or above.^^)
    3rd how is she as a person and that is a wide wide spectrum, i can't specify that cause it depends on the personality.

if everything fits i would greatly keep the conversation up and see where it is going ;)

• modern sexy version of a korean or japanese cultured women.

strong hard workers who are loyal as fuck. the real bonnie and clyde...

most parents are lacking and the pop culture doesn't help either. youd have to go with the eastern culture. its not as cruel and unfair... you get way more out of what you put in.

• Smile, pretty face, self respect, compassionate, kind, soft spoken.

In other words, not American.

• Ouch. You know not all of us Americans are jerks. I don't know where you're from but it doesn't seem like your getting the full story of the US. Where im from in the US, the girls are raised with those qualities and strive to be like that (but we all have our quirks😂). a lot of us are not annoying, rude, and selfish at all.

• Confidence, assertiveness, bad-assery, a sexy, fit body, tattoos, piercings, and exotic hair. And of course similar interests. And a nice juicy bum.

• I myself just look for someone that will treat me well. Obviously I have to be attracted to them in some physical form,... but beyond that just treat me as well as I treat you.

• somewhat fit.
    if not fit, then thin.
    compliments me saying nice hair/cute/big penis (i don't care if she exaggerates)
    smiles a lot
    sense of humor

• In order of importance
    Maternal qualities, personal qualities, sexual qualities,

• Physical attractiveness, compatible and admirable personality and behavior and interests

• Confidence.

• One who knows and appreciate the value of silence.

• Not self centered

• a women that stops trying too be a man

• A pulse is enough for most.

• Looks, mental state, eruditeness.

• I like girly girls who are sweethearts!

• For me it depends on the girl

• When she's whipped

• And when she can walk in 7 Inch heels without looking like she jizzing every step

• Attractive, intelligent, good sense of humor, strong sex drive, positive attitude toward men (not a feminist).

What Girls Said 1

• Love they want love!