Would you rather date a girl who has a good personality, is attractive with big boobs? Or a girl who is attractive, good personality with small boobs?

I see some guys on here saying small boob size does not matter as long as she has a good personality but wonder if she has big boobs (not super big) with a good personality?

If given the choice
  • I would rather date a attractive girl with big boobs and a nice personality
  • I would rather date a attractive girl with small boobs and a good personality
  • none of the above, I'm a girl and I only date guys
    Vote C
Omg it's even
By nice and good I meant they both have good personalities

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Bigger boobs is a plus. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone with small boobs.

Most Helpful Girl