Why would a woman date a younger guy?

I recently started dating this girl about 2 months ago. She's 28 and I'm 25. Now I'm just wondering is this a weird age gap? I've never dated an older woman. I really like here and I don't want our age gap to effect our future, what are the motives of dating a younger guy?

197

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always felt odd when someone within my age range refers to me as older.

Yes, i am but only by a few years.
    The age difference isn't visible (no one would know).
    I was that age like yesterday , so we'd still have enough in common.

I'd like to be looked at as a person instead.

-
    You're right usually women feel even odd about dating a guy a few months younger.
    So a few years is uncommon.
    This isn't typical but honestly I think you should consider someone older when they have a 7 plus year age difference than you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know that 3 years isn't a huge deal but I just know that it's uncommon for the girl to be older, all her friends have boyfriends who are 28 or older and It makes me uneasy cause I think it may make her uneasy and I don't want that because I like this girl a lot and I don't want her to outgrow me.

• It's ok. There's not much difference between a 25 and 28 year old.

If you were 18-21 I'd say you should be concerned

But really don't worry about it t

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the girl i know a girl who is 30 and is dating a 24 year old. it really depends on the girl

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE