Is it bad that this is my life plan with women?

I plan to either have sex with American women or maybe get into a relationship but never have serious plans for it. Then when I'm older with a Stable career I'll go to Europe or Asia and find a wife who is more traditional and has a low likelihood to have a slutty past?
  • It's okay
  • It's not okay

4024

Most Helpful Girl

• You do you. As long as it's all consensual it doesn’t really matter what other people think.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, girls do this, so I don't see how it's wrong for you to do it xD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • XD XD XD XD

• @BuchitaBuchys it's not technically wrong, that's why I said what I did in my comment.
      Both are wrong morally, but whi decides what's morally wrong, and what's not?