Is it normal to be annoyed by my girlfriend constantly messaging me while she's on vacation?

I just started dating this girl about two months ago, she went away yesterday and since she has it's been non stop texts and snapchats from Panama City, am I wrong for being annoyed by it? I kinda wanted just a week off, not a constant update of what she's doing. Why is she not just relaxing and taking time off of me?

• Reasonable
  • Unreasonable

121

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what is the frequency of her snapchats

but... I would think that a guy who really liked his girl would at least want to know how her day was going

Now if she is pushing it like lets say: hourly snapchats, then I'd see why u would be annoyed

maybe talk to her clamly about it. but pls be considerate. Girls get hurt by the smallest of things

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Like at least 3 snapchats an hour lol

• oh

that's a lot

hmm i think she may be just enthusiastic

try to ask her to diminish the amount of snapchats, but without hurting her feelings...

Most Helpful Guy

• Bit of both really. I mean I see where you're coming from but you could just tell her to put the phone down and enjoy the trip, you know?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE