Is it normal to be annoyed by my girlfriend constantly messaging me while she's on vacation?

I just started dating this girl about two months ago, she went away yesterday and since she has it's been non stop texts and snapchats from Panama City, am I wrong for being annoyed by it? I kinda wanted just a week off, not a constant update of what she's doing. Why is she not just relaxing and taking time off of me?

• Reasonable
    Vote A
  • Unreasonable
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what is the frequency of her snapchats

but... I would think that a guy who really liked his girl would at least want to know how her day was going

Now if she is pushing it like lets say: hourly snapchats, then I'd see why u would be annoyed

maybe talk to her clamly about it. but pls be considerate. Girls get hurt by the smallest of things

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Like at least 3 snapchats an hour lol

• oh

that's a lot

hmm i think she may be just enthusiastic

try to ask her to diminish the amount of snapchats, but without hurting her feelings...

Most Helpful Guy

• Bit of both really. I mean I see where you're coming from but you could just tell her to put the phone down and enjoy the trip, you know?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• lol thaz cold

1|0
    0|0
  • Be happy she's thinking about you on vacation and not having a vacation fling or hooking up with other guys the entire time.

4|0
    0|1
    • Any ahe just not do either though? lol I guess you're right though.

• Sounds abit intense to me. When I was about 4 months into my current relationship I went on holiday, he sent me about 4 messages in the course of a week which was nice, anymore than that I think I would have switched off. Its just too much overwise.

I guess its a compliment though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely possible to overtext even if it's from your romantic partner. How normal it is will depend on how often you like to text.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't mind texting on the daily, but like if you're on vacay why not just relax and get away from everything is what I was thinking

• hmm well I do think that she is relaxing. but it is normal to miss u.

• The best thing about text messages is that you can respond to them whenever you want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes