Kiss on a first date 💋, yes or no?

What do you think?

2524

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• I would if i had either knowledge of the person before and if I felt a really strong connection. Otherwise, I wouldn't advise it.

• i dunno. depends on how the date went

• No. I personally wouldn't because I wouldn't know him all too well and I don't know if he has anything. My kisses are for my boyfriend and boyfriend only. If we aren't in a relationship then no kisses.

• No. I won't date unless I'm friends with the guy first (which is kinda ironic considering I'm scared of ruining friendships) or at least am acquainted with him. I don't feel comfortable with guys I barely know. But still, I wouldn't kiss a guy friend on the first date. Just a hug:) If we thought dating was working out and kept going, then we could kiss.

• Not mandatory, but I think it's a good idea as from one kiss a lot can be discerned and you'll know instantly whether you should spend more time dating each other. So i'd prefer to know sooner than later.

• I will usually kiss a guy on the cheek if I know it was a one time thing. I will full on make out with a guy on the first date if we have that connection. It's weird I know.

• When you fall for them instantly, or you've wanted them for a long time, I don't see why not.

• If the vibes are there then sure. Nor every first date goes the same. It all depends.

• no that's taking it too far, i need a serious important mental and spiritual connection before I can even hold hands with someone, let alone kiss them.

• I even had foreplay on the first day. well because I knew the guy before.

• Depends on if the people are comfortable. For me, I would.

• If I do kiss a guy on the first date, it had to go extremely well. The first date sounds too soon more like 3rd or the 4th.

• Only if they already know eachother before the date (friends/online...)

• I don't want to kiss on the first date. No matter how much I liked the guy.

• It obviously depends on how the date went.

• Only if I like him!

• why else would you be on a date with him apple

• you have been judged, and you have been found guilty of leading on!

• haha! Long time ago!

• Ya. If they wanted to kiss me then of course

• I'd be fine with that 😊

• If you really like the person, yessss

• depends on your age and how much time you've got

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 23

• Kiss. . . yes!
    On the lips. . . yes?
    Tongue. . . maybe, if she seems passionate about the kiss, but I would never force her to submit to an involuntary tonsil massage.

• Definitely. If you don't kiss, than by definition it was not a date. For me, it's a deal breaker, cause it means that the girl doesn't like me enough to kiss me and why would i wanna be with someone who doesn't like me? It doesn't happen often to me, (it happened once), needless to say, there was no second "date". Girl knows instantly if she likes you or not, if she doesn't wanna kiss you - move on..

• Yes, this isn't the 50's. In fact she's a nun if she doesn't offer a hummer on the second date.

• I like to kiss a girl on the cheek on the first date after a goodbye hug. That way, I can let her know I'm not afraid to move in, but keep her comfortable simultaneously.

• Sure, if it feels right. But if not, that's OK too. Def don't shake hands at the end tho lol

• If you feel a real connection early on and that attraction is there kissing on the first date is not big

• If she and I already liked each other a lot before we went on the date, or even loved each other, then definitely. If she and I had only started getting to know each other, then no.

• Usually no. When I was young, yes. I have kissed on the first date a couple of times. Funny enough, it was the woman that initiated it. otherwise it is usually date 2.

• Yeah sure, if we feel like it. isn't that what dating is for? As long as you dont go to far, lol.

• If it feels right... I say why not? Why put unnecessary rules on dating?

• I thought it was a requirement in the western world if the date went well.

• It depends on how the first date goes but a kiss on the first date is a good sign

• Yeah but no french kissing.

• Fuck on the first date, but no kissing

• I usually fuck on the first date so... why not.

• Depends on how the date went.

• Only if I want a second date

• Go for it.

• Only if it goes well and whe wants to :')

• Depends on the date

• More from Guys
    3