Would you date an introverted guy?

If a guy is extremely quiet at first, but does open up once they get to be more comfortable around someone, would you date them?

• yes
  • no
Select a gender to cast your vote:

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm pretty introverted myself so it wouldn't be an issue for me at all.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope.

They are a hard nut to crack, and can be boring after a while, even irritating when you're the one making all the effort and making all the moves.

Ambiverts are the best guys to date in my opinion.

• Sure, no problem with it.

• I'd prefer an introverted guy, since I'm also introverted and would enjoy being with someone who gets it and likes doing the same things I do.

The challenge is meeting each other. :P

• Yes I have been drawn to these types of guys. I can't help it mostly because that are he ones who are always starring at me. I find there shyness cute but I hope they are willing to open up to me.

• Im introverted so i dunno

• I love introverted guy. Extroverted guys sometimes are over active and I feel like knocking their head.

What Guys Said 0