Guys, Does he like me or is he flaking?

Okay so I recently went on a few amazing dates with this guy. From the first time we met, we had a number of things in common and we could talk for so long about anything and everything. When we're out, it's like we're a couple, we walk hand in hand. However, recently he's been rubbish with communication and replying. He'll read my messages/go online and not reply for days. It's making me a bit weary because he's gone from messaging me back even if it's a few hours to being really rubbish. I've been in this situation before and I just feel like it's history repeating itself. I don't know if I'm overreacting here... What do I do?

1

What Guys Said 1

• The simple answer is put it very plainly to him how you feel. Keep it short, concise, and to the point. You'll find out pretty quick just how important your feelings are to him.
    😊 Hope this helps.