This guy told me he had a dream about me?

Kittyface
I've been talking to this guy and I saw him again last night with my friend. I like him. He's really nice and well mannered. but when we was out, it was a lot of dudes trying to talk to me. My friend said he looked like he was getting jealous but playing it off. somce we aren't together. He wasn't with friends he came by himself. So I get a feeling he just came because he knew I was gonna be there. I feel like he likes me but don't wanna say anything. Like he's waiting for me? And the morning after he texted me saying he had a dream about me. He said it was like the video game metal gear. And I was the "girl to save" or "Bond girl" lol I don't know if this give me more reasons that he does like me? Need advice please lol
+1 y
He said the dream was mostly on the codec screen so I guess we would go back and fourth talking but he also describe it as I was the Bond girl so possibly trying to save me? Or helping me out?
1
0