We are "friends" but she has texted me a lot over break?

I like this girl in college and a lot has happened between us the first semester. We are really flirty with each other and have had a couple times where we cuddle on the couch, and I kissed her once too. When I asked her about it about a week later she said she wanted to just be friends and was afraid of breaking up our friend group. However, after that we had another close experience the night after and we have still remained really flirty with each other. Over break we have texted a decent amount, but the last couple days she has texted me more than usual. She was texting me when she was with her friends and now she wants to call me to talk about classes for next semester. Why is she doing this if she wants to be friends? Doesn't this seem like more than friendly conversing? Has she possibly had more time to think about it and has changed her mind? Thanks!

any ideas?
any other ideas?

11

What Girls Said 1

• She's being complicated. Flirting means nothing. You can't rely on that as something to keep you going. If she says she wants to be friends, give her what she asked for.

Some girls like to play games and they do it because nobody ever stops them.

What Guys Said 1

• she likes you.