How to maintain straight As in university AND a girlfriend?

Is this even possible?

98

Most Helpful Girl

• Just think of this as a very, very lightweight version of real-life priority-setting. Figure out the relevant commitments of time and effort; don't forget to factor in a reasonable amount of alone-time; then just put yr damn foot down, and say that these are yr needs.

If you can articulate yr needs, without being a dick about it, then yr girl should be fine about it. If she isn't, get a new girl, since that one is inconsiderate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you absolutely can, yeah. But you need to make education your primary focus, and she needs to be on board with that.