How to approach a Muslim girl?

Anonymous
I'm a Christian blsck male who likes a Christian Asian girl. I am aware in Islam dating is not permitting however I know plenty Muslim Girls who do so and I like a Muslim girl in my school. She is said to be religious however she wears only a hijab. She doesn't wear a burka to hide her figure or pray during school time (lunch time) and at times she swears. I want to talk to her as I've never spoken to her before but she is with her friends who usually follow the same trend with the exception of one or two. I can get her number of a friend of mine but I'm aware of how that can come across to her if I was to contact her so I want to get her number from her but I don't know how to get it as I don't talk to her or her friends and I want to get To know her first to make sure she is right for me and so she can get to know me and so she knows Im a genuine person. But this is particularly difficult as she isn't on any forms of social media. What should I do? I really like her.
+1 y
I meant im a Christian male who likes a Muslim Asian girl. Sorry for confusion.
How to approach a Muslim girl?
1
1