I love high heels, but when I wear them I am taller than most of the men, that I know. I don't mind it, but a few times I've been asked to wear flats when we go out... So I was wondering - is it really that big of a deal for most men?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I am taller than all da shawtys. (6'2" in my bare feets, 6'8"-6'9" in "the usual")
As for said shawtys, I've never really faced a shortage. (A shortage! LOOK HOW I DID THAT)
I mean, who knows, mb 99 percent of the potential suitors have run screaming away, horror-flick-style, unbeknownst to me. Possible, I suppose. But that remaining 1 percent has still been plenty.
Next to my 5'11"-ish husband, I still feel like a teeny tiny bashful little girl, even after almost 16 years together.
Who the HELL "asked you to wear flats"? Are you freaking kidding me now.
That's just terribly un-classy. And uncultured.
Not to mention just plain stupid. Y'all SEEN how good that looks? Legs for days + heels = legs for years and years and years.