Is the attractiveness of virgins a myth?

Is it really true, or is it a movie/book thing, that virgins can make a guy weak in the knees in no time?

Is it something important, or something that makes guys more interested, or excited about the idea that a certain girl they like is a virgin?

Share your opinions !

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, no. Yeah some guys enjoy the idea of being a girl's first, and there are a few of them who have a fetish for virgins, but most don't really care. They definitely don't get weak at the knees.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a virgin and people won't treat you any different. I'll be honest, most guys don't like sluts, I don't think anyone does. You have to have some tact and carry yourself with a bit of etiquette.

What Guys Said 3

• What was is with the virgin fetishisation? Ego glorification, ie '*I*'m the one who got to take her virginity, I'm the fucking man'. Or princess pedestalling ie 'she's so pure and chaste, a princess is all mine!'. By all means, get off on this stuff, all of us have that inner creep, but don't fucking lie to both parties about the whole thing, at least be honest. Says a lot about the guy if he needs to feel powerful this way in my opinion. I'm 30 years old. I don't need to fuck women who are naive. I like having sex within open and honest relationships.

• It's mainly an attraction to an girl virtue and personally, on an pure sexual level an slut can attract an guy no less or even more, but an first hand girl is usually much better for serious relationship.

tvtropes.org/.../PrincessClassic

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MyGirlIsASlut

• Exactly. The last sentence i agree to

• Glad to hear it, I think it's the most fair way to say it, sluts are good mainly for an easy sex, I would give them that, even though I am personally don't looking for an one night stand.

• I avoided them. They seemed like they get over attached and clingy. I didn't want to be subject to emotional blackmail. Also I am physically not a good choice for a first.

And I didn't see any positive side to it.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a myth. Nobody wants a women who has too much experience.

• Depends, a lot of the women I knew with a lot of experience were messed up but I don't know if that was cause or effect. In principle it wouldn't matter to me at all. I think guys who care about that don't have much confidence.