What should I do? My girlfriend went on a date with her ex?

Golden1445
I've bee going out with this girl for 4 months. She likes complaining about exboyfriends and how weird they were or if they weren't great. She has almost never talked about them in a positive light. One of them in particular has been trying to get her to go on a date with him for a couple weeks now, and she kept telling him no. (she tells me about a lot of these things) About a week ago she started acting distant, she wasn't texting anywhere near as often. Things got better by the end of the week and the reason she wasn't texting was because of how busy she was with work, which is understandable. I asked her if she wanted to do something this weekend, and she said she couldn't because she was going home for the long weekend.

I didn't hear from her all day yesterday, I didn't push it and gave her space. She finally responded to me today. We talked for a bit then she finally told me that she agreed to go on the date with the guy because she found out something about him and felt guilty. She kept telling me how guilty she felt before she told me she agreed to go on the date. I was shocked, I said "you agreed to go out with him?" I asked her why she didn't tell me, and she said it was a last minute thing and that the date was last night. She said it was uneventful and that it was weird. I then said that she told me she couldn't do anything this weekend because she was at home. She responded that that was true, but that she drove into the city and drove back home last night. I haven't responded since.

Now... I do acknowledge that she told me but she didn't tell me until after it happened... First off, I am right to be angry about this right? I don't want this somehow turning around on me that I'm the badguy for getting angry and that "nothing happened and it meant nothing" and I shouldn't be angry. I also don't want to say anything I'll regret, hence why I haven't sent anything back. But what should I do?
+1 y
I still haven't heard anything from her. It's been about 3 hours now. When should I text her again/what should I say? "Why haven't you responded yet?"?
3
4