Conflicted between two guys... one is my boyfriend, the other my ex, what should I do?

Anonymous
So This summer I got into a relationship with this guy who completely blew me away and when I saw him I knew I was in love... like crazy in love and I just felt like i could completely be myself around him :( He broke up with me because he was depressed and later after I was already i a new realtionship messaged me.. and I instantly became crazy. I fought the urge to message him back considering I have a new boyfriend but I couldn't help myself. I have dreams of my ex and think of him every night before I go to bed. Well lastnight my curret boyfriend conffessed to being in love with me... but i couldn't say it back. He is a nice guy and has a great family :(.. I feel like he would do anything for me but we just dont have the conversations or connection like me and my ex. Should I permantly let my ex go? or leave my current boyfriend.. when something greater could come for us in the future.. i'm a mess.. and honestly it would hurt to leave my current boyfriend.. but at the same time I fantasize about hoe amazing it was with my ex... ? Help me out please!!!
+1 y
i guess I can't type sorry lol ! So many typos...
10
6