Are girls attracted to guys with motorcycles?

I have 2 motorcycles, but not because I'm trying to attract women, I just like maneuvering in and out of traffic and small places but I notice a lot of Girls lookin at me... I'm wondering do guys with motorcycles attract females?

• Yes they do
  • Not really
  • The attraction is standard... Weather your driving a bike or a car
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

32

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• in my experience, a bit. motorcycles are the most disliked vehicles on the road. lots of girls refuse to ride passenger as well.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2ebweur.jpg

"they all look hot until the helmet comes off" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend has a motorcycle and loves them, but I would still be attracted to him whether he had one/liked them or not. My only issue is that I am scared of them and have only agreed to ride it with him in the neighborhood for a very short amount of time.

• Why yes... yes they are... and by motorcycle I mean non crotch rocket

• Hater! I hate Harley's😀 lol

• Haha I hear ya! I'm also from the woods so everyone has big loud trucks anyway. But I totally understand that. And I'm sure your bike is the baddest on the block ; ) lol take care

• Lol thank you and you to πŸ˜‰

What Guys Said 1

• Only if you're tall and fit looking