She said she had sex the night before our date?

Ok so I'm engaged and ever since I got engaged my fiancée had been acting weird and kinda trying to push me away well after about a week of that I asked her to tell me what was wrong and so she finally told me that she had sex the night before we went on our first date. and she said she was acting that way because she thought I would leave her and she felt bad about it. So I told her it's in the past and she was single at the time. But should I worry about the future like if she will do it again? And she has also told me over and over that she will never do it again

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. She was single. Who cares.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get what do you mean by doing it again. She had sex before your first date. That situation won't ever be possible again as long as she's with you. The only way she can do it again is if she leaves you and goes dating another guy. Then she could have sex with someone before her first date with him.
    That weird detail about your question makes me wonder what do you think about what she's done. I can tell you something: if I were going to date a girl a like I wouldn't have sex with another girl the night before. Period. And I would dump her as soon as she confess she did something like that. Even though there's no exclusivity by that time. If you can't commit into a date, you can't commit into a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• How can it happen again unless your relationship ends? She was single, it wasn't cheating and if she were to be in the same situation again, that also wouldn't be cheating.

You're looking for a problem where there isn't one

• I highly doubt she'll do it again... it's obviously been bugging her and you weren't even going out... she sounds like w nice girl, I hope you'll be happy...

What Guys Said 2

• It was before the first date not while you were deep into your relationship don't worry about it.

• leeave it be, it was before you