Girls do you sometimes send your SO pics like this to remind him how much he loves you?

In case he starts getting ideas y'know?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Yikes *puts on cup*

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no. I don't think sending him nudes would remind him of how much he likes me... more like give a friendly reminder to the little guy downstairs. :P

But no. I've never really felt the need to send him pics for that reason, at least. I never feel like he needs a reminder of to what degree he loves me in the first place.

• She never said anything about nudes

• Guess that's what happens when I answer after a really tiring day haha. But now that look.. No. Pictures of food being sliced is the last thing I'd send a picture of to my boyfriend to remind him of his love for me.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 3

• LOOOOOLLL no but imma do it now!

• 😱😱😱😱

• I would laugh a lot if he did such thing! !! Hahaha nope that would not work for me 😊