When a guy chooses to be with someone else is that pretty much it?

I was interested in my friend and he was very obviously interested in myself, when we were in a group he was fine but alone with me he was a nervous wreak. This went on for a while, me perusing him - him getting close but always too nervous..

Long story short he met a girl at a bar and now they're together; can't seem to wrap my head around what we were and why we aren't together yet he has no problem being with her some random person he just met.

Is this pretty much it for me he's done?

• yea, pretty much
  • no, not necessarily
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy
Any input would be great

1

What Guys Said 1

• no, not necessarily. Sometimes guys and girls will do that hoping it'll make the other one for forward with their feelings. I would say if he still send interested in you, that you should act now. Before they do get seriously involved, because then it'd be unfair and someone would get crushed. it'll probably be the poor girl who had no idea that was ever happening.