Do you consider yourself dating material?

Do you think of yourself as a good partner in a relationship? Why or why not?
  • Yeah, I'm dating material.
  • No I don't think that I am.
The reason I ask this, is because I'm overly self-critical. I expect perfection from myself, and I pretty much always focus on self improvement. When I was asked this question, I honestly answered no.

1826

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now no. I still need to improve myself because I can't fully show my feelings and I have to become more confident. But on the other hand, I see myself more like a marriage material, I mean the girl that is gonna get infront of me isn't gonna date me as soon as she knows who I am she is gonna marry me.