Who has it harder in the dating world - men or women?

I think guys have it harder. Put two lists of dating requirements for the guys/girls next to each other. One will be a post-it note, the other one will be a damn novel.

720

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys for sure. We have to have a certain height, certain amount of muscles, certain amount of money, can't drive a piece of shit car, be a certain race or skin color if living in a different area or a multicultural area, etc.

Women just have to look good usually and not be fat. Even then, there are dozens of fit guys who are into BBWs (big beautiful women). Most men don't care about height, money, race or skin color of a girl. We're far less shallow than girls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • ... you know some shitty ass girls apparently

• @Zendrya wilkes888. wordpress. com/2013/02/08/my-final-blog-entry-love-you-all/ Read this blog to see what I'm talking about
      Plus I don't think I'm that ugly to go 28 years of my life without ever kissing a girl and even be liked by a girl. Race and skin color definitely plays a huge part for girls, unless the guys are able to compensate their racial disadvantage by either height, money, or muscles.

• you could have a shitty personality... Girls don't typically like guys who generalize them with everyone else... You also may have a great personality... I don't you.. but there is so much more that a girl considers than objects. I'm 5'1 so everyone is a giant to me so height doesn't really matter, I hate muscle on a guy, my boyfriend doesn't have a job, he doesn't have a car, my boyfriend is Caucasian but that's just how it happened (he showed interest and no other race was), my boyfriend is chubby. And even as I get older I won't care about any of that stuff either as long as he is independent and not a hobo...