Girls, What would you do if your boyfriend got drunk and slept in the same bed as his ex?

What if he invited his ex over to drink and she spent the night in his bed since both were too drunk to drive home?

What if you walked in on them?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Why on earth would he be so drunk? That seems so irresponsible to me. He is also drinking with an ex, which would make my trust in him go down. While it's good they didn't drink and drive, he should have called me, a relative or another friend to drive him home.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if it was him who invited his ex over? And what if you caught them sleeping together?

• He invited his ex over to get black out drunk? Well, I guess he can be my ex, too. Although I wouldn't want to ever see him again.