Why are there no Studs on dating websites only Duds. Are all the best guys taken already?

332

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, interesting wording of the question. I have my own theory about that, but it would take way too long for me to explain on here. But basically I think most people use dating sites as hook ups, I don't think people really use them to find a serious relationship. Honestly I know a lot of douche bag guys who use Internet dating sites especially the free ones like plenty of fish, to basically prey on girls who are insecure, or frustrated because they can't find a boyfriend so they just tell them what they want to hear and then you never hear from them again. It's fucked up but people are fucked up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What type of sites are you using. Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking. You can pm me if you don't want it out in public too

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating doesn't become useful until 25 or so. Before that, there are so many social outlets to meet people that most of the people online have major social anxiety issues.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE