Guys, Is this a good dish to cook my man?

Salt and pepper steak with some steamed veggies?

i want to show him that I appreciate him. Is this dish too average?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's average but delicious, I don't know anyone who doesn't like steak. Sweet potato chips go down a treat with it too.

0|0
    0|0
    • What could I do that would make him be like "holy shit wife this girl" haha

• A good steak'll do just that! Just make sure the butcher cuts it thick and leaves the fat on. That effort won't go unnoticed by him.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I would love it if a girl cooked me such a good meal as that.

The way to my heart is back massages and a home cooked meal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a simple, efficient dish. If you really want to make it special - also bake a cake for both of you as desert.

But honestly, even with a normal steak most guys will be thankful for the act itself. We are in fact really simple beings and the small things make us happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's a health/fitness guy so he's trying to cut back on cakes... But i could maybe make like a healthy dessert or something?

• A dessert doesn't have to be healthy. That takes the fun away. Make a small cake then. Or bake a cake and give most of it to friends/family and only keep 1-2 pieces for each of the two of you. Even if you are into fitness the occasional sweet isn't wrong.

• He'll appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0