Am I meant to not have a girlfriend?

I've been rejected by so many girls that its embrassing to state how many. I don't know what it is tbh. I'm a good guy that has a job and goes to college and treats girls with respect and somehow i still get rejected. I've changed my approach, got a new hairstyle, started lifting weights (because i'm not good looking), put myself out there more and STILL i have no luck. I honestly feel like just throwing in the towel because i may never find a girl. Maybe i'm just not meant to have one... sigh

129

Most Helpful Girl

• U may hate this saying but believe me its true when i say You'll find someone when you less expect it. Be yourself. You fine. dont worry.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Guy has been being himself forever with no success. He is here for advice to achieve his goal.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you're doing there is sticking to a generalization and generalizations are the root of negative thinking. If you think negatively about yourself and your life, you will exude it and others will sense that, that's the vibe you might be giving off.

You should forget dating apps or approaching girls you see on the streets because these will say "no", no matter how you look.
    And don't listen to the guy who says that God has said this and that - it's total nonsense.

As to looks: I had girls on apps who couldn't believe that I was real, I had girls whose friend told me they'd like to have a date with me but who chickened out on the spot and ran away. I have model guys follow me on social media, I get tons of "Likes" on those apps, but not a single girl returns my non-creepy text messages - if they do, it happens once in a blue moon.

So, you are better off normal looking and cultivating an active social life and working out as you are already doing, and getting a new haircut.

Maybe change your wardrobe ! Something like this could really suit you ! I wear such shirts too, but with jeans -

nl.calvinklein.com/.../dress-shirt---bari-k3ek300261470

With your new outfit, and you being in great shape with a new haircut, go to a Cafe for example, Starbucks is great, see who comes and goes and maybe you'll catch a girl glancing at you, and then you make a move after a while and ask whether you may sit with her.

That's what I'd do

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE