Do you believe it is the guys job to do the asking out?

2819

Most Helpful Girl

• Asking out as in asking for dates and stuff... no definitely not. However I still think it's cute if a guy asks the actual "will you be my girlfriend" question first. I'm slightly more traditional when it comes to things like that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I get what you mean, it can be tough.

• Ah yes, I don't have a problem with a girl asking a guy out, but Im not asking a guy out. I still love the "guy asks out girl", traditional, cute thing. I don't know why, but i think its adorable and rlly sweet. so, no it's not a guy's job, but i think its rlly sweet if they do

Most Helpful Guy

• No it shouldn't be, girls should at least come part of the way if they want to be approached lol its like "omg why can't he read my mind, why won't boys get it?" sometimes it seems.

But with that said, I think it's good to think of it as if it's all on you. And everything is in your power to control!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE