Guys do you prefer a girl with a beautiful face but an ok body or an okay face but a hot body?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer the beautiful face :). The female body is attractive in general so you don't need the hottest body ever, but if I look into her face and I'm not attracted to her then that sucks :).

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Could do with either one.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Face is a MUST for me

0|0
    0|0
  • For me the body is WAY more important than face. They can't do much about their face, but they can sure do something about their diet and exercise. A face that's a 2-3 is acceptable to me. Being excessively over weight is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • For sex:

Hot body is a turn on for every male.

Beautiful face: well blowjobs with a cute face are awesome... but hot bodies are simply what really turns on most guys on the act

For relationships

Face is really what counts.

Hot body is a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face over body 100%... its always fun to make girls smile so why not choose one with a gorgeous smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just one of those things. When your clothes are back on you care less about the body as whole. Girls are the same way. Face > body is pretty universal

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• They are generally more extreme. like average to busted face and nice body, or gorgeous face and average body.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes