If guys "use" women for sex, then why can't women "use" men for money?

I feel like when a guy is using women for sex people just shake their heads in judgement and maybe call him a dickhead but if a woman uses a man for money oooooh everyone is up in arms you gold digging whore bitch slut I hope you fucking burn in hell. Like wtf why can't we all use each other happily?
I can have sex anytime I want but I can't have money anytime I want so why not use a guy for what I really want? Just as a guy uses girls for what he really wants, intercourse.

828

Most Helpful Guy

• SOME guys use girls for sex, and SOME girls use guys for money. That already happens every day (by SOME people) and the people being used are sometimes okay with being used that way.

I think MOST people don't use people for either one of those, though, and that's good too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a really fucked up way of thinking. Get a job and make your own money, don't rely on a man for that. I'm be ashamed to think the way you do, that I only want a man for his money. No thank you, I will provide for myself.. I'm not a gold digger

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol that's a really sweet story and I'm happy for you but I wasn't talking about you specifically just girls who use men for money and the shit they get for it as opposed to the men who don't get as much for what they do