Older girl and younger guy? Is that creepy?

For some reason I'm falling for this guy who's 14 and im 17... I know it sounds really bad but I just like his personality. He keeps hitting on me but I reject him but would it really be so bad if we kissed once? I'm not talking about a serious relationship or anything cuz we don't live close to each other

• That's pretty creepy tbh
  • It's not that bad

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Although it does not seem like much of an age difference, I think there is a maturity level difference between those two ages.

But if you are just kissing and stuff and having some harmless fun and hanging out then it is not a big diff

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a bit strange not gonna lie. When i was 17, dating a 14 year old just seemed weird to me, but that was just me lol. But at the end of the day, its only three years. My advice is to just wait til both of you are 18 years or older. Its just more simple that way lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE