A dating site for whites only?

A dating site has been created that is specifically for white people. What are your opinions on it? I think it's called wherewhitepeoplemeet. com

TV I don't mind it, everyone has theit "prefernces" there's one for every other race so why not?
  • Good idea
  • Bad idea
  • I'd use it
    Vote C
  • It's useless/pointless
    Vote D

1939

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I've heard of it. And of course some people (you know who you are) begin again to complain about racism. Because when white people want to have interests specific to them as a race, it's called racism, fascism, supremacism to those professional anti racists.
    Anti racist is a codeword for anti white.
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...qQmmm1sx1e99o1_1280.jpg

• I feel like I touched a topic that is personal to you. by the way anti racist isn't code for anti white it's code for anti racist unless you're implying all white people are racist?

• Mate, this is my question 👋👋

• I'm a star wars fan. I was quoting Stormtrooper Gary.