GUYS! Would you date a single mom?

I think there are many good reasons to date a single mom. They have no time for games! A good woman takes relationships very seriously. They are not willing to introduce pretenders to their child/children.

She is strong and independent!!! Being a single mom is not easy.

And no I'm not a single mom but I know a lot of amazing women who constantly get overlooked by guys for having kids!!!
  • I would be open to dating a single mom.
  • no way in hell!!!
  • I'm a woman. let me see the results!!!
    Vote C

429

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you also have to take into account, especially if they're young mothers, that having a kid with no father could also translate to them sleeping around and getting pregnant or something.