Artists or Musicians?

Which do you prefer? which one is more interesting?

Updates:
Like artists i mean painters... people who can sketch easily

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know literature is an art to right? anyway lol I like em both fairy equally it all depends on what they are composing or pairing. But I tend to steer a little more towards the painter side of things since I enjoy visual side of things since I am a painter and a poet, but I am thinking of picking up music as well, who knows?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I may be both, but more than anything I'm a musician.

Sure, I like both. Depending on my mood - and depending on the person, but both talents are beautiful in their own way. =)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I don't think it really matters. An interesting person is just that, interesting. Being a musician or an artist can still make you incredibly dull and boring to talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally amazing. I appreciate their beauty they provide the world with. Although, I would say that I have a slight bias towards musicians considering that music has helped me more than paintings have. So, musicians xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Why pick? There are women who both create art and play music. But if I had to choose one, artist every time. Why band practice is a big time suck, that's on the bands schedule, art is on the artists schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are great, but musicians areorey cup of tea. I write songs myself, though I'm not sure how other people would take them

0|0
    0|0
  • So visual artists or auditory artists? I'd say... musical. Definitely. Although I enjoy both.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Musicians are more interesting to me. All the artists I've ever met have always been kind of "out there" spacey types of people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes