Guys, Guys would you ever date a woman with a mental illness?

Like even if she was taking her medicine and taking care of herself or is it out of the question?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many different types of mental illnesses that it really just depends. It also depends on how she handles it. A woman that sometimes gets sad and withdrawn is a lot easier to handle, than a women that throws things at me during mood swings.

In fact I would suggest that pretty much everyone has something wrong with them that could be called a mental illness if they went seeking a diagnoses. Finding a "perfect" brain with nothing wrong with it would be extremely rare.