Guys, how likely are you to go out with a girl?

If it's a girl you've only met like 4 or 5 times and she asks you to watch a movie with her or something, how likely are you to go? Is there a specific reason? Would you think she was desperate?

She said she wanted to talk to you more and you haven't spoken that much to each other before.

• I'd go
  • I don't think i would
  • I'm a girl and want to see results
    Vote C

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe there's a crime in going to watch a movie with someone... matter of fact i would be more inclined to go because She had the Initiative to ask, and men love women who initiate.
    Now if it turns out its some shitty girly romance movie... im going to politely... walk out lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • About to be deadpool lol, no chickflicks here

• how'd it go... thanks for MH

• Said he's out of town for the week and asked for a raincheck

You are welcome 😀