I kissed another guy. When he found out he slapped me. Is this ok?

You can give reasons if you like.

Thank You xxx
  • Yes
  • No

2832

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, what you did was very very wrong, it was highly inappropriate but then for him slap you wasn't good and wasn't right either ( according to me at least). However I can understand his anger and it's also justified.

What he could have done is to break up with you outright, but for some reason he chose to slap you instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not ok to hit someone else not in true self-defense. Getting insulted, getting cheated on or your feelings hurt doesn't give anyone the rights to commit assault.

What he should have done is straight forward dump you and ignore you. That would have been more effective than reacting. He's an idiot. Basically he's showing that he believes hitting solves things if someone gets under his skin. Maybe he would still have slapped you even if you didn't cheat. That's someone that doesn't have the sufficient skills to handle stressful situations.

The amount of people of both genders excusing hitting another person not in self-defense is disappointing. Very disappointing.