Guys, Have you ever jacked off in secret while your girl is nearby?

My off and on again boyfriend of 6 years chose to jack off in the bathroom this morning rather than have sex with me. Is it over

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a guy in Sunday school one time that later admitted he was playing pocket pool up under the table during the lesson the tables were joined together so nobody could see what was going on under the table so he does this while looking at a Mexican Asian girl, go so far as finishing in his pants. I was in there and I guess it explains why he put his head down on the table. Nobody ever called him our, but that girl sure kept giving him funny looks that day. Nobody ever said anything but it was kind of odd from then on out, the tables were seperated so everybody could be seen